Halter Way, Andover - Sold Subject to Contract £225,000




PRICE IS FOR 80% OF PROPERTY'S VALUE & NO RENT IS PAYABLE FOR REMAINING 20% Chequers Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi-detached home situated on this popular development close to local amenities. The propertys' accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with appliances. On the first floor, is the master bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Other features include double glazing, radiator heating, enclosed landscaped gardens and parking. Viewing is highly recommended.

ENTRANCE HALL:

UPVC door to entrance hall comprising stairs to first floor landing, doors to :

CLOAKROOM:

Modern white suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window, extractor.

LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: (3.73m min, 4.75m max x 4.90m)

Double glazed French doors to rear garden, double glazed window, storage cupboard, radiator.

KITCHEN: (3.68m x 1.91m)

Modern fitted kitchen comprising extensive granite work tops with inset sink unit and mixer tap, eye level cupboards, built-in hob and oven with extractor over, spotlights, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher.

STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING:

Doors to :

MASTER BEDROOM: (3.68m max, 2.77m min x 3.71m max, 3.15m min)

Double glazed window, radiator, built-in wardrobes.

ENSUITE:

Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.

BEDROOM TWO: (3.28m x 2.69m)

Double glazed window, radiator.

BEDROOM THREE: (3.28m x 1.96m)

Double glazed window, radiator.

BATHROOM: (1.73m x 2.13m)

Three piece white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over and screen, WC, wash hand basin.

GARDENS:

At the front of the property, the garden is enclosed by railings with path leading to front door, lawned areas and flower/shrub borders. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with patio and raised decking, shrub borders, rear gate access to parking with two allocated spaces.

AGENTS NOTE:

Any purchaser will own 100% of the property however when sold from new it was on a 20% reduction scheme so in the future the property can only be sold at 80% of market value but you do own 100% of the property.

MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS:

Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.

REFERRALS:

Chequers Estate Agents recommend Michael Usher Mortgage Services to clients and purchasers. Should their services be taken up Chequers Estate Agents receive a percentage of the mortgage brokers commission.

Floorplan for Halter Way, Andover
EPC Graph for Halter Way, Andover